Speech Pathology in Aged Care
We feel a real passion for the area of aged care. We have built up our practice based on the principle that older people in our community deserve our respect and best care and we will travel throughout Victoria, NSW and QLD to deliver this service. Our aged care speech pathologists visit residential aged care facilities and provide home visits throughout all areas of Melbourne and Victorian regions of Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat, Bellarine Peninsula and Mornington Peninsula. In NSW we focus on aged care facilities in all suburbs of Sydney and provide cover from the Central Coast to Taree, including Newcastle, Maitland and surrounding areas. In QLD we provide a visiting service throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
For all enquiries please phone 1300 821 148 or 03 9836 8542.
- Full assessment of swallowing, speech and language.
- On-going management of swallowing.
- On-going speech and language therapy.
- Swallowing screenings of large numbers of residential aged care facilities residents requiring updating of their food and fluid consistencies.
- Inservices and education of aged care facility staff (including nursing staff, kitchen staff, personal carers) in all areas of communication, swallowing and eating.
- Videofluoroscopy (Xray swallowing assessment) which we perform at various private hospitals throughout Melbourne.
- Availability 7 days per week including public holidays and weekends.
- Prompt service: we aim to provide a service within 1-2 days of a referral, but will provide same day service for urgent or high priority assessments.
Registered with Medicare and Department of Veteran Affairs
Want to find out more?For more information or to make an appointment please contact our office.
Dr Jill Lesic & Associates Speech Pathology
Head office: 3/976 Riversdale Road, Surrey Hills, Victoria, 3126
Phone: 1300 821 148 or 03 9836 8542